The Irish Independent
The Irish Independent has a new web site as of this afternoon. And, from what I can see all the links that I've posted on the Newshound over the past eight years or so are now dead. Great. I'll fix some of the more recent ones, but I'm afraid you'll have to go to the Independent's web site (www.independent.ie) to find any older articles.
The Independent was probably the newspaper with the longest serving format and maybe it was a little tough to use at times, but I personally loved the fact that their archive of links was unchanged for so long.
UPDATE AUG 2: I never updated this post, but I should have. The Independent did, in fact, ensure that all the old links remained valid. It took a few days, but from what I can see all the old links are now working.
The Independent was probably the newspaper with the longest serving format and maybe it was a little tough to use at times, but I personally loved the fact that their archive of links was unchanged for so long.
UPDATE AUG 2: I never updated this post, but I should have. The Independent did, in fact, ensure that all the old links remained valid. It took a few days, but from what I can see all the old links are now working.

<< Home